General Services Administration (GSA) One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) Contract
Intellect Solutions brings exceptional CPARS on all our prime contracts and we look forward to serving our customers on both Oasis Pool and Pool 3. Our tasks are high-level, complex, global contracts that support mission-critical government programs directly aiding our nation’s warfighters, to highly technical engineering support, to cutting-edge technology-based solutioning.
OASIS is the only government-wide contract for complex professional services; it is crafted to provide all Federal agencies with streamlined access to a broad spectrum of complex professional services for both commercial and non-commercial needs. The contract scope includes the following core disciplines: program management services; management solutions; logistics, engineering, scientific, and financial services; as well as ancillary services such as Information Technology.
Scope of Awarded Contract
Intellect Solutions offers the following core professional services to support all Federal missions:
- Program management
- Management solutions
- Financial management
Additional services under this contract include other professional and non-professional services, commercial and non-commercial items, IT services and/or components, administrative support, data entry, and subject matter expertise. Blending these services to deliver a total solution to professional services based requirements, Intellect Solutions will support a broad range of areas, including, but not limited to:
Features and Benefits
When agencies use the OASIS contract, they sign on to a one-of-a-kind, flexible, full-service contract vehicle that drives down costs for the American taxpayer. For customers, OASIS:
- Enables agencies to concentrate on missions rather than the acquisition itself
- Minimizes unnecessary proliferation of interagency and agency-wide IDIQ contracts
- Reduces lead time and administrative effort to acquire complex professional services
- Ensures accurate Small Business subcontracting credit through the establishment of Pools based upon size standard, and ensures appropriate size standard for each task order
- Maximizes Small Business opportunities
- Provides reduced protest exposure under $10 million
- Focuses acquisition on 40 pre-qualified companies per each Pool
- Offers an innovative tiered access fee, ranging from 0.1 percent – 0.75 percent based on obligation level
For more information about how the OASIS contract can help your agency with program management, management services, logistics, engineering, scientific, or financial requirements, contact the OASIS Program Office at OasisSB@gsa.gov, or visit www.gsa.gov/oasis.