Culture influences how organizational strategy is executed. As our client’s strategies evolve to “do more with less” by leveraging method and technologies such as DevSecOps and Cloud computing, business workflows and organizational cultures must adapt to take full advantage of the technical and process advances. Intellect’s Program Management and related services support a holistic approach to optimize organizational performance .
Approach – Program Management
Effective program management transforms organizations and enterprises, providing standards, processes, policies, and resources that enable efficiencies and mission impact. We bring the understanding and tools to effectively plan, control, execute, and accomplish strategic objectives. Our approach is rooted in the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and provides adaptability and flexibility to organizational needs. We offer expertise in several functional areas and recognizes the relationships and inter-dependencies across program management functions.
Intellect’s Program Management Services
Intellect’s Program Management support services include:
- Change Management: Intellect’s organization change services leverage distinctive, insight-driven analytics and proven methods to increase the pace, certainty and successful outcomes of our clients’ organization change programs.
- Knowledge Management (KM): Intellect provides KM assessments/benchmarks, strategy development, framework design and implementation planning and support to help our clients capture, transform, and organize data for decision making.
- Leadership Training: Intellect provides executive coaching and training to enhance C-level and above communications throughout the organization.
- Communications and Outreach: We leverage multiple channels to provide timely and coordinated communications to stakeholders with a consistent message.
- Strategic Planning: Intellect works with executive leadership and staff to visualize strategic goals and objectives, aligning programmatic activities and resources to realize its strategic plan.
- Stakeholder Engagement: We engage both internal and external stakeholders across the government and private industry, gathering input, building consensus, and achieving goals.
- Performance Management: Intellect develops a culture of performance management that focuses on indicators of success and achieving strategic plans and objectives.
- Policy Development: We work with stakeholders to develop organizational and mission-based policies to achieve strategic objectives.
- Business Processing: Intellect develops and refines business processes to create organizational change and improvements.
- Executive Administration: We support executive and program leadership, ensuring proper documentation, scheduling, meeting logistics, and reporting.
Intellect’s Program Management Experience
Intellect provides Program Management support services to Internal Revenue Service, the Department of the Navy, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR) Pacific, and the National Guard Bureau.